This Cacao Nice Cream is so uber delicious! It’s made with just a decent amount of cacao, not too much, and a little hint of vanilla. But this Cacao Nice Cream is unique! Do you see how creamy it is? It’s P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Nice cream served in little jars looks more like a dessert, but why not have a healthy dessert for breakfast? And why not having breakfast more than once a day?
Cacao Nice Cream With a Hint of Vanilla [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 bananas medium-sized
- 1 tablespoon highly de-oiled cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons mixed berries
- Edible flowers
- Peel and chop bananas. Freeze for at least 6 hours in a single layer.
- In a high speed blender, blend frozen bananas, coconut cream, cacao and vanilla bean until very smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl or jar and decorate with berries and edible flowers.