This sandwich is chock-full of wholesome ingredients. Broccoli florets and cubes of tofu are tossed in energizing ginger, coriander, and umami miso, and then stuffed between two crispy bread rolls. Messy, but very worth it!
Broccoli and Tofu Sandwiches [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped finely
- 1/4 of 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/4 of 1 14-ounce package of firm tofu, chopped into squares
- A handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 2 bread rolls of your choice
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add broccoli, ginger, and red onion. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add tofu and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add miso paste and water in a separate cup and mix until combined, then add to the mixture and stir through.
- Add coriander and mix through.
- Serve on toasted buns.