This Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie is quick and easy to make, so it’s great when you’re running a bit out of time in the morning and want a healthy breakfast on the go. Perfect for a healthy summer breakfast! Just place all ingredients into a blender, blend and store in a jar until ready to consume. Plus, a fun twist on this recipe! If you have any leftover smoothie mixture (why would you, but anything can happen), pour it into a popsicle mold, and freeze for an afternoon frozen treat!
Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie [Vegan]
- 5 nectarine peaches, or regular peaches
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons natural soy yogurt
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup water, or as needed
- Blueberries to top
- Granola and quinoa puffs to top (optional)
- Wash and dry peaches. Optionally you can peel them or just cut them into slices, removing the core. Next, add peach slices to the blender.
- Add rolled oats, soy yogurt (or regular yogurt), juice of half a lime, and a bit of water. Blend until smooth, then transfer into large glasses.
- Top smoothie with blueberries, granola, and quinoa puffs. Serve.