Don't let the heat get to you this summer – cool of with this delectable blueberry ice cream. This simple, coconut-based ice cream is filled with a deep aroma of lime which is balanced by the gentle sweetness and perfume of fresh blueberries.
Blueberry White Chocolate Ice Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups blueberries or wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 bar of vegan white chocolate
- Rinse the blueberries under running water and put them into a saucepan.
- Bring the water and berries to a boil, reduce the heat, and add the coconut milk, tahini, white chocolate broken into smaller pieces, zest, lime juice, and agave syrup.
- Cook the mixture over a low heat until the berries fall apart. Check the sweetness and add agave syrup to taste. Remove the pan from the heat and put it aside to cool. Once cool, transfer the contents into a blender and mix them until they're smooth.
- Put the cream into a flat container or a sealable plastic bag and freeze it for a minimum of 3-4 hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Break the frozen cream into smaller pieces, put it into a blender and blend it until it's smooth and fluffy.
- Store this in the freezer until you're ready to serve it.
- Chocolate Ice cream
- Coconut Milk
- White Chocolate
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1589 | Total Carbs: 174 g | Total Fat: 148 g | Total Protein: 26 g | Total Sodium: 243 g | Total Sugar: 65 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile