This Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake is beyond delicious and quite simple to make! You only need a few minutes to prepare the ingredients before putting the cake in the oven. At the end you have a fluffy blueberry cake with a hint of lemon. The flavors are perfect together and balance out the sweetness of the cake. Bring it to parties and get-togethers or keep it at home for you and your family. This Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake will put a smile on anyone's face.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
- 7 ounces unsweetened soy yoghurt
- 5 1/3 ounces cane sugar
- 11 2/3 ounces spelt flour
- 4 ounces rapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sparkling water
- 1/4 ounce lemon zest
- 5 1/3 ounces blueberries
For the Glaze
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plant-based milk
- 2 teaspoons blueberry fruit powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a bundle or spray with cooking spray.
- Place the dry ingredients a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Then add the milk, oil, water and soy yogurt.
- Using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in blueberries that have been tossed in flour.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted is removed clean.
- While cake is baking, prepare glaze: stir together powdered sugar, lemon juice, milk and fruit powder in a medium bowl.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Run a knife around the edges of pan and invert on serving plate.