With this jam, you don’t need to cook the fruit and the chia helps it to thicken in the fridge. How easy, fun, delicious and nutritious! You MUST try this simple, fresh treat - A nutrient-rich jam without any added sweeteners!
Blueberry Grape Chia Seed Refrigerator Jam [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Blueberry Grape Chia Seed Refrigerator Jam [Vegan]
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- sweetener of your choice to taste (optional)
How To Make Blueberry Grape Chia Seed Refrigerator Jam [Vegan]
- Pulse the grapes in a food processor until well-chopped but not total mush.
- Add the blueberries (including the juice that has melted off), the lemon juice and the chia seeds and pulse, just to combine.
- Place in an airtight jar or container and refrigerate overnight.
- That’s it! Keeps fresh for about one week.
- Chia Seeds
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile