These Blue Raspberry Overnight Oats will keep you full and focused throughout your day. They taste amazing and are great for busy mornings. Even if you don't have time to make or sit down for breakfast, you can still eat something healthy and delicious. These Blue Raspberry Overnight Oats get their beautiful color and flavor from a mixture of blueberries and raspberries. Yum!
Blue Raspberry Overnight Oats [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup quick cook steel-cut oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Combine milk (you can used almond milk), blueberries, raspberries, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. (It might look red at first, but mine turned blue overnight.)
- Combine berry mixture and remaining ingredients in a mason jar.
- Cover with lid and shake, shake, shake until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight (or for several hours). Eat cold or warm up in the microwave!