Berry Layered Chia Pudding. Chia seeds transform into a delicious pudding-like texture when soaked in liquid. Take this superfood to the next level by layering it with delicious berry smoothie! A vegan and gluten-free recipe.
Berry and Chia Pudding Smoothie [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Plant milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- Handful of Spinach
- 1/2 cooked beetroot
- Squeeze of lime
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup Plant milk of your choice
- Scoop of Vegan Protein
- Place all the ingredients for the Chia pudding in a bowl and stir to combine. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes or overnight if possible. Stir it a couple of times during the waiting to make sure the seeds are evenly distributed.
- Blend everything for the berry layer together until completely smooth.
- Layer everything in a glass of your choice and enjoy!