This banana bread pudding is the creamiest, sweetest, and yummiest way to use up leftover bread. Seriously - bananas and peanut butter? How could that POSSIBLY go wrong? Bonus points: This banana bread pudding is extremely budget-friendly!
Banana Bread Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Banana Bread Pudding [Vegan]
- 7 ounces whole-grain spelt bread, cubed (or a gluten-free alternative)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or another sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- 2 bananas, cut into thick slices
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- More maple syrup, for serving (optional)
How to Prepare Banana Bread Pudding [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Divide into ramekins and bake for about 20 minutes, until golden on top.
- Time varies depending on the oven and ramekin size used.
- Serve hot or cold and drizzle with maple syrup, if you like.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 953 | Total Carbs: 177 g | Total Fat: 24 g | Total Protein: 30 g | Total Sodium: 1098 g | Total Sugar: 42 g Per Serving: Calories: 318 | Carbs: 59 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 10 g | Sodium: 366 mg | Sugar: 14 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.