This gluten-free and vegan Banana Bread Granola is loaded with all the things – from quinoa and rolled oats to fresh banana and almond butter! Made without any oil, butter or refined sugars.
Banana Bread Granola [Vegan]
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa, dry and rinsed
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup [optional]
- 1/3 cup banana chips [optional]
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped [optional]
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, quinoa, banana, almond butter, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and maple syrup, if using. Spread onto prepared baking pan and bake for 15 minutes, stir gently, then bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove granola from oven when it is starting to brown. Allow to cool completely before tossing in banana chips and walnuts, if using.