This Balsamic Maple Glazed Cauliflower takes on a wonderful Asian stir-fry flavor without the soy and additives! The batter is made with almond milk, almond meal, and flaxseed, before topping the whole thing with hemp seeds, making the cauliflower completely gluten-free!
Balsamic Maple Glazed Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
For the Cauliflower:
- One large head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Preheat your oven to 450°F, and spray a baking sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Combine chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup and garlic in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets and spread out in single layer on prepped cooking sheet.
- In separate bowl, combine almond meal, flax seed and almond milk.
- Drizzle the almond meal batter over cauliflower and toss to thoroughly coat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove from oven and pour sauce over cauliflower.
- Return to oven and bake additional 5 minutes. Remove pan one final time, gently flip cauliflower and bake another 3-5 minutes. Check cauliflower throughout this process to determine cook-time. The size of the florets will play a role in how quickly they cook. Enjoy!
Nutrition info does not includes Barley