Skip the expensive store bought shots and give yourself a quick pick-me-up with this easy shot! It's packed with anti-inflammatory turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger, plus cloves, garlic, and other good-for-you ingredients. Blended together, these ingredients create a shot that's spicy and warming, but sweet. This is great at any time of day, whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or evening.
Anti-Inflammatory Cold Remedy Shot With Turmeric [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger or a few slices of fresh ginger root, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- A dash of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- About 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Sweetener of choice (stevia, agave, xylitol or even carob)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (leave out if you want it to be sweeter)
- Some blueberries
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl or glass and stir to combine.