Want a sweet treat without the guilt? Look no further than these festive little delights! Creamy white chocolate paired perfectly with coconut in a convenient truffle form. Yum!
5-Ingredient White Chocolate Coconut Protein Truffles [Vegan, Paleo]
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut and about 1/2 cup for decoration
- 4/5 cup of raw cocoa butter drops (or just chopped raw cocoa butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla bean and a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon pea protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey if you are paleo)
- Blend coconut, cocoa butter, vanilla, protein (and salt) in a food processor until it looks more like breadcrumbs.
- Add maple syrup and blend until it forms a ball.
- Make small balls and dip them into coconut.
- Let them cool down in a fridge for about 15-30 minutes. Enjoy them right away or pack them into a nice box and give them as a gift for your loved ones.