Quick and easy vegan pita pizza recipe topped with chipotle hummus, zucchini, red onion and cherry tomatoes. Crispy, simple and flavorful. Only five ingredients, under $5 per recipe and ready in 15 minutes.
5-Ingredient Pita Pizza [Vegan]
- 2 pita breads
- Chipotle humus, to taste
- 3/4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes, tomatoes cut in half
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the pita bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread a generous amount of chipotle hummus on each bread.
- Garnish with sliced zucchini, red onion and halved tomatoes.
- Bake the pita pizza for 8-10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.