Only five ingredients are needed to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark. No baking is required and it’s completely vegan! There’s a dark chocolate layer with cocoa crisps and white chocolate layer with chocolate chips.
5-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark [Vegan]
- 1 3/4 cups dark vegan chocolate
- 1 5/8 cups white vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup cocoa crisps
- 1/3 cup of dry white cake mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- Place dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl over simmering water and stir until melted. Pour melted chocolate into 8×8 pan, using a spatula to smooth out chocolate until an even layer is achieved. Sprinkle cocoa crisps on top and gently press it into the chocolate. Place pan in refrigerator for 5 minutes for chocolate to become slightly harden.
- Place white chocolate in a heat proof bowl over (not on) simmering water and stir until melted. Remove pan bowl from heat and fold in dry cake mix.
- Remove pan with chilled dark layer and pour melted white chocolate on top. Using a spatula smooth out chocolate until an even layer is achieved. Sprinkle mini chocolate chip on top and return to refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes or until bark is fully set.