Soups and summer don’t usually go hand in hand unless, of course, that soup is cold like this 4 Vegetable Summer Gazpacho! Made with tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and red pepper, it is a summer garden in a bowl!
4 Vegetable Summer Gazpacho [Vegan]
- 1 large beefsteak tomato
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/2 large cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Slice the tomato, red pepper, cucumber, and onions into chunks.
- Add them to the bowl of a large food processor.
- Turn the food processor on and process on high until the vegetables start to break down.
- Add the garlic and 2 tablespoons cilantro, turn the food processor back on.
- Slowly add 1/4 cup olive oil and red wine vinegar through the opening in the top of the food processor while it is processing.
- Once there are no longer any large chunks of vegetables, add the salt, pulse to combine.
- Pour into bowls, garnish with more olive oil, cilantro, and sliced cherry tomatoes if desired.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.