These pancakes will fill you up and make you feel like you have fully indulged. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and eggless, and so easy to make - guaranteed you will make them again! A healthier way for you and your vegan (or non-vegan) friends to enjoy this popular breakfast food.
3 Ingredient Vegan Flourless Pancakes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 3 Ingredient Vegan Flourless Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1 ripe Organic Banana
How to Prepare 3 Ingredient Vegan Flourless Pancakes [Vegan]
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until batter forms.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the heated pan (you can use a measuring cup for the batter if you want consistency). Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form and you are able to easily flip it. Flip the pancake and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with your choice of toppings or place one pancake on a plate and spread the nut butter on it then place another pancake on top and repeat.
- Do this with 3-4 pancakes and top with fresh fruit, nuts, seed, hemp hearts, chocolate shavings... your choice!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.