These pancakes will fill you up and make you feel like you have fully indulged. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and eggless, and so easy to make - guaranteed you will make them again! A healthier way for you and your vegan (or non-vegan) friends to enjoy this popular breakfast food.
3 Ingredient Vegan Flourless Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1 ripe Organic Banana
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until batter forms.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the heated pan (you can use a measuring cup for the batter if you want consistency). Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form and you are able to easily flip it. Flip the pancake and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with your choice of toppings or place one pancake on a plate and spread the nut butter on it then place another pancake on top and repeat.
- Do this with 3-4 pancakes and top with fresh fruit, nuts, seed, hemp hearts, chocolate shavings... your choice!