Delicious 3 ingredient cookies which taste like shortbread with a vegan royal icing decoration. Perfect for the festive season. These cookies are simple to make, taste delicious and look so cute decorated with colorful, homemade vegan royal icing.
3-Ingredient Snowman Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (Melted)
- 5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Pre-heat your oven to 360ºF and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the plain flour, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Bring together with your hands until a dough forms.
- Add more flour if too wet or coconut oil if too dry. You want it to be a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough then using the snowman cookie cutters, cut out the shapes and place onto the lined tray.
- Pop the cookies into the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes until golden in color.
- Once baked, carefully place them onto a cooling rack and allow them to cool fully before icing.