In the viral TikTok video, Ava’s s mom shares everything she eats for breakfast.
Ava’s mom read somewhere that having two kiwis first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is beneficial to gut health and digestion and has been eating them ever since. She then adds some yogurt, matcha powder, and prebiotic powder to the kiwis for added nutrition.
The soluble fiber found in kiwis may benefit blood sugar regulation and heart health and help support healthy gut bacteria. The insoluble fiber found within kiwis may also help keep bowel movements regular. Kiwis also contain an enzyme called actinidin that can play a role in aiding the digestive process.
In this simple and delicious breakfast, you’ll be receiving everything you need to start your morning off right! From the antioxidants to the probiotics, prebiotics, fiber, and essential vitamins, you’ll be shocked at just how energized and amazing you feel throughout your day.
- Natural Plant-Based Foods to Boost Your Immune System!
- Plant-Based Immune System Boosters to Keep You Healthy During the Holidays
- The Health Benefits of an Alkaline Plant-Based Diet (with Recipes!)
- 15 Healthy, Alkaline Recipes To Recreate!
- Kitchari: Ayurvedic Dish for Gut Health [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in typical household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.