Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Sesame Cauliflower Bites
Source: Sesame Cauliflower Bites
2. Veggie Stir-Fry with Peanut Butter Sauce
The lean season, when fewer foods are available fresh, is a great time to experiment, because it forces you to think about your local environment. Here is a peanut butter stir-fry made primarily with preserved local ingredients befitting the lean season. If you can’t get a squash, why not substitute carrots? Use whatever noodles for this Veggie Stir-Fry with Peanut Butter Sauce by Heather Thomas that you have in the cupboard: rice noodles, soba noodles, spaghetti, linguine—try them!
3. Pistachio Orange Scones
Source: Pistachio Orange Scones
These Pistachio Orange Scones by Mitra Shirmohammadi are crispy around the edges, buttery and flaky inside. They’re free from gluten, grains, dairy, and refined sugar, and can be made vegan as well. They’re chunky with loads of pistachios and a delicious orange zing in every bite.
4. The Ultimate Chili
Source: The Ultimate Chili
5. Spanakopita – Greek Spinach Pie
Source: Spanakopita – Greek Spinach Pie
6. Spicy and Seared Hearts of Palm Rounds
For a dish that you can really play with and make your own, check out this Spicy and Seared Hearts of Palm Rounds by Larice Feuerstein. Since hearts of palm do not contain a lot of flavor on their own, the tender rounds will easily absorb any and all seasonings and spices you pair with them. With just three ingredients, this simple dish can be made and enjoyed in less than 15 minutes!
7. Lobster Mushroom Mac ’n’ Cheese
Source: Lobster Mushroom Mac ’n’ Cheese
Mac ’n’ cheese is like the Holy Grail of vegan cooking, a must-have on every vegan restaurant’s menu and in every vegan home because we all need a little pasta and cheese in our lives. But Lobster Mushroom Mac ’n’ Cheese by Lisa Dawn Angerame is no ordinary mac ’n’ cheese. It’s a classy, sophisticated version that is elevated with the addition of lobster mushrooms.
8. Magical Celery Juice For Beginners
This Magical Celery Juice For Beginners by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler is great for beginners and anyone who has a hard time drinking straight-up celery juice. The addition of lime makes it more palatable without adding any extra sugar. A wonderful way to kickstart a healthy day!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.