This recipe is loaded with healthy probiotics, heart-powerful omega 3 fatty acids, and beauty-ready antioxidants. It's also energizing, easy-to-make, and extremely delicious!
Probiotic Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Probiotic Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/2 cup xylitol powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (brazil, cashew, almond)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 5 probiotic capsules (opened)
How to Prepare Probiotic Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
- Double boil cacao butter until melted using a medium sized pot and bowl
- While the butter is melting, roughly chop nuts in a food processor
- Once cacao butter has melted, combine cacao butter and cacao powder and whisk until smooth. Your batter should have a brownie-like consistency
- Fold in all other ingredients
- Carefully spoon onto parchment-lined baking sheet
- Freeze for 15 minutes then break into bark
- Store in refrigerator for freshness
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.