NotCo is a fast-growing plant-based food-tech company that aims to reinvent the food industry. They use their own AI genius named Giuseppe to replicate animal products by using only plants and vegetables.
The company will now team up with Shake Shack, an American burger chain, to bring their delicious animal-free desserts to 10 locations in New York and South Florida this summer. Shake Shack will be the first food service in the US to offer NotCo products and the plant-based company thought there was no better place to test their products than with Shake Shack’s famous custards and milkshakes.
NotCo’s AI technology was able to replicate the same rich and creamy flavor as dairy ice cream but with zero products. The Non-Dairy Chocolate Custard is the company’s formula, while the Non-Dairy Chocolate Shake is a mix of the custard and NotMilk.
“Shake Shack is a brand that I’ve always loved, and grew up enjoying,” said Matias Muchnick, CEO, and Co-Founder of NotCo. “Their food is unfussy, consistently delicious, and high quality. In a way, Shake Shack has created the perfect blueprint for what we want to emulate with our plant-based foods, and we’re so excited to be kicking off this journey into Food Service with their team.”
There are so many great plant-based options in today’s market; it’s never been a better time to go vegan! For more information about locations where you can find these delicious plant-based treats this summer, check out NotCo’s website!
Check out these vegan ice cream recipes you can make at home!
- Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream [Vegan]
- Easy Banana-Cacao Ice Cream [Vegan]
- Raw Vegan Ice Cream Cone [Vegan, Raw]
- Effortless Nutter Butter Ice Cream
- Pitaya Coconut Ice Cream [Vegan, No Refined Sugar]
- Fruity Nice Cream Sundae [Vegan]
- How to Make Vegan Ice Cream Rich and Creamy
- 15 Indulgent Vegan Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Eclipse Foods Gets Deal with Whole Foods to Offer Vegan Ice Cream
- 15 Creative Vegan Ice Cream Recipes To Make This Summer!
- Tesco Expands Vegan Ice Cream Offerings
- Colin Kaepernick and Ben & Jerry’s Release Vegan Ice Cream to Support Black and Brown Communities
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!