For chocolate lovers with dietary restrictions, Lindt, the renowned Swiss chocolatier, has a sweet surprise in stores now! Lindt has expanded its dairy-free range in the United States with vegan versions of its beloved Lindor truffles. These delectable treats are now available in two enticing varieties: Oatmilk and Dark Oatmilk. Promising a “smooth, melting chocolate experience in a finely crafted premium oat milk chocolate shell,” these vegan truffles are a game-changer for those with dietary restrictions.
Source: Make It Dairy Free/YouTube
Lindt proudly proclaims on its website, “These chocolate candy truffles are the perfect chocolate indulgence for those who do not consume dairy products but still crave a premium chocolate experience.” What’s more, each plant-based, nondairy chocolate truffle is carefully crafted using premium ingredients, including the finest cocoa and gluten-free oats. To make them even more convenient, these truffles are individually wrapped, making them the perfect size to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
This exciting expansion of Lindt’s dairy-free offerings caters to the growing demand for plant-based options in the United States. These truffles can now be found nationwide at major retail chains like CVS Pharmacy, Albertsons, and Safeway. Plus, for those who prefer online shopping, Lindt’s website offers a convenient option for delivery right to your doorstep. More locations carrying these vegan truffles are expected to be announced, making them even more accessible for chocolate enthusiasts across the country.
This venture into dairy-free chocolate is not a first for Lindt in the US. Last year, Lindt USA introduced two dairy-free “milk” chocolate bars, available in flavors OatMilk and OatMilk Salted Caramel. It was a clear response to the increasing demand for plant-based alternatives, as more and more consumers seek dairy-free alternatives to classic dark chocolate.
The trend isn’t limited to the United States, as Lindt has also taken steps to cater to the dietary preferences of consumers worldwide. In the United Kingdom, the company launched Vegan Caramel Sea Salt bars made from oat milk, aligning perfectly with the Veganuary campaign. This launch followed the introduction of two other plant-based Lindt chocolate bars, Vegan Smooth and Vegan Hazelnut, introduced in response to the Veganuary campaign in 2022.
Lindt has made strides to provide dairy-free options in Germany as well, where the Vegan Classic bar was honored with a PETA Vegan Food Award last year. Nadine Lindt, the director of marketing at Lindt & Sprüngli GmbH, expressed pride in this recognition, saying, “We are very proud to win this title again with Lindt. The fact that our last year’s PETA Vegan Award is immediately followed by the next award for the Lindt Vegan Classic motivates us to continue on this path with all our might. Consumers should get the best possible taste from a vegan chocolate alternative.”
Sign this petition to ask for more plant-based options in major grocery stores!
- Lindt Launching Two New Vegan Chocolate Bars in the UK
- Lindt Expands Vegan Chocolate Bars to Australia!
- Lindt Announces New Vegan Chocolate Bar for Veganuary
- Lindt Oat-Milk-Based Chocolate Bars Now Available in The US!
- Vegan Hershey’s Bar is Now Available in Canada
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.