There’s nothing like a freshly baked roll slathered in warm butter. It may be simple, but it’s one of the most comforting snacks out there. Just because you’re vegan doesn’t mean you have to give that up. Vegan butter is just as, if not more, delicious than dairy butter (and it doesn’t involve animal cruelty). However, a lot of store-bought butter contains palm oil and other unhealthy additives that many people want to avoid.
This delicious vegan butter recipe will prove that you never need to buy your butter at the store again!
@ziaaaaamiaaaa This vegan butter recipe is honestly amazinggg and so easy to make! #cooking #recipe #veganrecipe #diyrecipe #easyrecipe #cookinghacks ♬ Simple Jazz Background Music – Easy Jazz Music
For this recipe, you’ll need apple cider vinegar, unsweetened soy milk, melted coconut oil, canola or avocado oil, salt, turmeric, and food molds.
Palm oil contains about as much saturated fat as butter, and, as this NPR piece points out, all of these fats are generally found in foods that aren’t recommended for frequent consumption. Saturated fats are solid at room temperature and are considered the most detrimental to human health. Once palm oil is oxidized, it poses health dangers on the psychological and biochemical levels. Such as reproductive toxicity and organ toxicity, impacting organs such as the kidneys and lungs.
This vegan butter recipe is so easy to make, and you can use it in baking or spread it on toast. It melts perfectly and is a great substitute for store-bought products. As a bonus, the ingredients are more sustainable, and you’re getting rid of all the unnecessary additives that store-bought versions contain.
- 15 Recipes That Prove Homemade Vegan Butter is Awesome!
- How to Make Your Own Vegan Butter
- 10 Unbelievable Vegan Butterscotch Recipes
- Best Vegan Butter Substitutes
- Miyoko’s Creamery Hosts Vegan Butter Cooking Show
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.