Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes includes veggie burgers and brookies so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. The Best Ever Veggie Burgers
Source: The Best Ever Veggie Burgers
Burgers are at the heart of every summer barbecue, and eating plant-based doesn’t mean you have to miss out. The vegan market is saturated with processed artificial meats, so finding a solid veggie burger made from real,whole ingredients can be a true challenge. I’m going to speak on behalf of vegans far and wide and say that what we want in our burger is great texture, lots of veggies, natural plant protein and a killer sauce that brings it all together. Am I right? Well, after years of perfecting this recipe, I couldn’t be more excited to tell you: This veggie burger is bun in a million. The texture of these Best Ever Veggie Burgers by Jackie Akerberg is firm enough to stand up to the grill, and it can absolutely hold its own on a bun. Trust me when I say that this veggie burger is the only burger recipe you need. Happy grilling! Credit: Reprinted with permission from The Clean Vegan Cookbook by Jackie Akerberg. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Jackie Akerberg.
3. Almond Breakfast Cookies
Source: Almond Breakfast Cookies
These Almond Breakfast Cookies by Caroline Doucet are made with nutritious ingredients, such as almond flour, oats, almond butter, and flax seeds. You also have the option to add chopped almonds and chocolate chips for more crunch and sweetness.
4. Chickpea Curry With Yucca
Source: Chickpea Curry With Yucca
This Chickpea Curry With Yucca by Yana Chistyakova is nutty, filling, and perfect for a night in. It comes together in just four simple steps and includes only whole ingredients. Enjoy this healthy meal over some rice or a baked potato!
5. Jackfruit Frita Quesadillas
Source: Jackfruit Frita Quesadillas
6. Sweet Orange Quick Bread
Source: Sweet Orange Quick Bread
This Sweet Orange Quick Bread by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD is loaded with citrus-y flavor and is packed with all the healthy nutrients! Rather than using orange juice, you’ll instead throw in the whole orange and even some of the peel. Skip the refined sugar too! This bread is sweetened with dates, which gives it a perfect moist consistency.
7. Mango Lime Cabbage Tacos
Source: Mango Lime Cabbage Tacos
These Mango Lime Cabbage Tacos by Nikki and Zuzana are a fresh, no-cook, nutrient-dense version of veggie tacos with mango lime sauce. You’ll love the way the refreshing filling combines with the creamy sauce to create delicious flavors and a satisfying meal!
8. Pesto Salad
Source: Pesto Salad
8. Praline Macarons
Source: Praline Macarons
Chocolate and hazelnut are a match made in heaven! These Praline Macarons by Holly Jade are light and fluffy macarons are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside, filled with a delicious homemade hazelnut, praline filling.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.