If you’re looking for a decadent treat, then you need to try these Peanut Butter Truffles! The peanut butter adds a perfectly nutty flavor and creamy texture that so perfectly complements the richness of the chocolate. These little melt-in-your-mouth bites are so delicious, you’ll want to save them all for yourself!
1. 4-Ingredient Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Truffles
These irresistible, 4-Ingredient Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Truffles by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD have only chocolate, peanut butter, dates for sweetening and a sprinkle of kosher salt. That’s it!
2. Raw Pumpkin Peanut Butter Truffles With White Chocolate Coating
Warming cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, rich creamy peanut butter, and maple syrup. Homemade, pumpkin-kissed peanut butter with a white chocolate coating. Need we say more? These Raw Pumpkin Peanut Butter Truffles With White Chocolate Coating by Heidi Turunen are refined sugar-free, raw, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Oh, and they’ll take you five whole minutes to make! They’re the perfect Halloween snack for both kind and adults.
3. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Truffles
Source: Pumpkin Peanut Butter Truffles
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Truffles. If that doesn’t make you want to run to your kitchen and start cooking, I don’t know what will. It’s a fact: the only way to make peanut butter any better is to add some pumpkin spice. The flavor combination is unprecedented. Oh and they totally melt in your mouth. And they’ll take you five whole minutes to make. You are going to fall in love with these Pumpkin Peanut Butter Truffles by Alexa Peduzzi. It’s impossible not too.
4. Peanut Butter and Cardamom Truffles
The distinct flavor of cardamom stands out in these decadent Peanut Butter and Cardamom Truffles by Kathryn Geyer. Coated with crunchy roasted peanuts, these little bites are great for gift-giving – or you can keep them all to yourself!
5. Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
Source: Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
6. Peanut Butter Mousse Truffles
Source: Peanut Butter Mousse Truffles
Want to make an impression and memory on your guests? How about serving them truffle desserts in a shot glass! Ultra light. Creamy. Peanut butter clouds. These Peanut Butter Mousse Truffles by Brandi Doming are so amazingly easy too.
7. Dark Chocolate Coated, Peanut Butter, Marmalade and Single Malt Scotch Truffles With Sea Salt Flakes
You’re in for a treat with these Dark Chocolate Coated, Peanut Butter, Marmalade and Single Malt Scotch Truffles With Sea Salt Flakes by Bryanna Clark Grogan! The tiny portion of salt flakes crunch and then melt and create the perfect contrast and balance to the dark chocolate coating and sweet truffle inside.
8. Raw Raspberry and Banana-Peanut Truffles
Take a bite and feel the soft and creamy filling inside these Raw Raspberry and Banana-Peanut Truffles by Carlota Cassou. Feel how the chocolate coating breaks down with every bite and how the flavors are mixed in your mouth. Feel this exciting explosion and allow yourself to dream…
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.