These 5-ingredient truffles have it all: they're sweet and salty, soft and crunchy, and they're covered in chocolate!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour
- 1/4 cup pretzels, plus more for topping
- 2-3 squares dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Add the dates to a food processor with the little bit of water and process until the dates break down.
- Add in the peanut flour and process until smooth.
- Put the pretzels into the food processor and pulse until they're broken up and distributed throughout the mixture.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop some mixture and then roll into balls. It's easier to do if you wet your hands!
- Place truffles on a lined baking sheet or plate and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to firm up.
- Once they're a little firmer, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together over a double broiler, or in the microwave.
- Dip and roll each truffle in the chocolate, place back on the plate. and sprinkle with crushed pretzels.
- Place in the freezer again until the chocolate sets and then enjoy!
- Can be stored in the freezer for a few weeks.