Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Golden Retrievers are well known for their friendly, exuberant personalities. Generally, this dog breed gets along great with other animals. This can be seen in one TikTok video where a sweet dog is shown sharing his toys with a young calf.
Riley our Gilden retriever sharing his toy with our bottle baby zebu calf
In the video, posted by @kysarahgsd, a Golden Retriever named Riley can be seen standing with a toy in his mouth. He gently drops the toy into an enclosure where a tiny calf is resting. The sweet dog sniffs at the calf’s head and watches happily as the young bovine stands up to investigate the toy. He then jumps up, placing his front paws on the calf’s enclosure.
Viewers loved the video, which is captioned “Riley our Gilden retriever sharing his toy with our baby bottle zebu calf”. “Sharing is caring,” joked one comment. The video soon went viral, being liked over 749,000 times.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Beagle Befriends Golden Retriever During Airbnb Stay
- Golden Retriever Caught Stealing in Viral Video!
- Golden Retriever Puppy Gets Stuck in Bed Frame
- Internet Loves Golden Retriever and Human’s Relatable Nighttime Routine
- Golden Retriever Siblings Work Together to Reach Snacks in Entertaining Video
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!