Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A TikTok video has gone viral featuring a story of a guy who decided to buy a cat from Craigslist. Little did he know that the cat he would end up with would be a unique and adorable polydactyl cat.
The video shows the cat climbing all over him, purring and nuzzling into his arms.
Polydactyl cats have extra toes on one or more of their paws. These extra toes make them stand out from the rest of their feline counterparts and are the result of a genetic mutation. Polydactyl cats have been known to possess incredible climbing abilities due to their extra toes that give them a better grip on surfaces.
- Emotional Reunion Between Dog and Two Kittens Goes Viral on TikTok
- This Cat and Rat are the Best of Friends! [Video]
- Shelter Cat Went Five Years With Just One Application Until This Couple Came Along to Rescue Her
- Adorable Video Goes Viral of Cat Playing in the Snow
- Rescue Dog Extremely Cautious of New Cat Friend
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!