Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The footage shows the dachshund named Sadie watching Chloe pack her bags before she moves to Hawaii. Sadie genuinely seems sad and confused.
Chloe captioned the footage: “I’m packing to move and my dog is so confused it’s breaking my heart. She doesn’t see me packing her toys and knows she isn’t coming with me. She won’t leave my side.”
Chloe captioned the post, “I’m so sad I can’t stop crying.”
In an update video, Chloe explained to her followers that Sadie is fine.
“Y’all Sadie is fine. She’s with my parents who love her and a house she feels comfortable in.”
“This is all temporary and I’m going back in September to hopefully bring her here with me. But I promise you she is and she knows how much I love her.”
In another video, Chloe explains that she originally planned to take Sadie with her to Hawaii, but she decided it was better to leave her with her parents where she was comfortable for the time being. She said she got Sadie during quarantine and she didn’t realize how hard it was to bring pets to Hawaii and how many restrictions there are. The pup, unfortunately, failed a blood test that was needed to bring her to Hawaii but Chloe explained that she planned to try again.
Another post shows Chloe returning home for the weekend and a very excited Sadie who was wagging her tail like there was no tomorrow.
We hope that one day Sadie will get to live with her favorite human again!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Missing Dog Found Sitting Next to Elderly Man Keeping Him Company
- Shelter Dog Was So Relieved to Be Safe, She Instantly Fell Asleep on Her Rescuer’s Lap [Video]
- Are Cats or Dogs Better Support Animals? This New Study Has an Answer!
- Woman Says Her Giant Bunny, Guus, Acts More Like a Dog [Video]
- Deaf Dogs Go Viral For Reaction to Their Human Signing ‘Treat’
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!