The devastating overturn of Roe v. Wade has left millions of people desperate for a solution. While President Biden has recently issued an executive action related to reproductive healthcare, he can still remove the remaining FDA restrictions on Mifepristone, the drug known as the abortion pill, and make abortion care post-Roe even more accessible.
Although this drug has been approved in the US for more than 20 years, federal and state regulations strictly limit who can get it. Many poor individuals and minorities will be affected by this ruling in Republican-controlled states in the South and Midwest, and sadly, many people who want to get an abortion will still attempt to get one anyway, which may lead to dangerous procedures.
Source: KOCO 5 News/Youtube
With more than a dozen states planning to almost totally ban abortion, it’s more important than ever to put pressure on the FDA to make these safe and effective abortion pills more easily accessible. Sign this petition to add your name to demand President Biden remove the remaining FDA restrictions on abortion pills!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Stop This Zoo From Allowing Visitors To Play Cruel Games With Their Big Cats
- Tell U.S. Lawmakers to Finally Protect Big Cats
- Demand Justice for Nearly 30 Puppies and Dogs Who Were Found Bleeding
- Ban All Animal Abusers From Living With or Owning Animals Ever Again
- Help Stop the Inhumane Killing of Cats on Kangaroo Island
- Demand Limits on Climate Catastrophe Private Jet Rides
- Protect Lake County’s Greenway Corridor
- Demand These Companies Remove ‘Forever Chemicals’ From Period Products
- FIFA and Its Partners Should Compensate the Workers Who Built It
- Fire U.S. Dept. of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services For Slaughtering Wild AnimalsFor more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the
One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!