Authorities in Burke County, North Carolina, seized 49 miniature horses and 39 chickens from two properties. The animals were suffering from various states of neglect and an investigation showed that horses were so desperate for food that they were eating sawdust and mud. On top of that, the skeletal remains of other animals were littered around the properties. The woman who is responsible for this is already out on bond and the law will allow her to continue to “own” animals. Please sign this petition to help make sure this animal abuser is never allowed to have animals again!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Tell the United States to Ban Inhumane Glue Traps
- Petition: Tell Wyoming to Vote No on Banning Electric Vehicles
- Petition: Tell the U.S. Government to Invest in Mushroom “Meat” Ranches
- Petition: Urge Lawmakers in Connecticut to Invest in a Bear Sanctuary
- Petition: Pressure Authorities to Remove the Licenses of Fraudulent Nurses
- Petition: Tell Missouri Lawmakers to Revise Sexist Dress Code Policy
- Petition: Help Fund Praline’s Backyard Foundation to Protect Domestic Violence Victims and Their Animal Companions
- Petition: Ban This Animal-Abuser from Ever Having Animals Again
- Petition: Ask for an Investigation into School That Allowed a Teacher to Be Shot
- Petition: Help Fund Communities Instead of Corrupt Police Departments
Not Your Sweatshirt By Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!