Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This tiny rescued kitten was scared of her dad’s footsteps, but now she curls up in his shirt while he’s driving!
One day after work, a guy heard a meow while walking toward his car. To his surprise, he found a tiny kitten hiding at the wheel of his car! She looked very scared and must have climbed in there for what she thought to be safe. When she finally came out from inside the tire, she started to cry. Even though the guy who found the kitten was not a cat person, he knew that this kitten needed somewhere to stay and someone to take care of her.
The kitten was tiny, and it was very cold out. In her new home, she was bathed, fed, and given as much nutrition as possible before it was time to take her to the vet the next morning.
Watch Luna’s growth and beautiful transformation from a tiny kitten, scared of every noise she hears, to a playful, loving companion!
- Dogfighting Persists—But Here’s How We Can End It
- South Korea to Legally Recognize Animals as Sentient Beings
- A Fearful Puppy’s Transformation
- 9 Times Animals Came to the Rescue of Their Fellow Animal Friends
- After Being Abandoned By the Only Family He Ever Knew, Scared Dog Learns to Trust People Again (VIDEO)
- 10 Heartbreaking Ways Breeders Cause Life-Threatening Harm to Purebred Dogs by Inbreeding
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!