Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The wolf was hanging on the fence, suspended by a limb, for who knows how long before this incredible rescuer made a brave and daring move to free the poor animal. In the video, posted on YouTube, the wolf remains calm and patiently waits for the man to break through the metal wire as if he knows that the man is there to help him. As soon as the final wire is cut, the wolf takes off running into the woods, quickly speeding toward freedom.
While it is always best to call a wildlife professional before attempting to rescue a wild animal, we’re so glad to see this wolf back on all fours and returning to the wild where he belongs!
- Woman Gives Dog a Second Chance at Life After He Was Set to Be Euthanized
- Petition: Demand Animal Cruelty Charge For Montana Woman Who Shot and Skinned a Dog
- TikTok Viral Video of Dog’s Last Snuggle Before Crossing the ‘Rainbow Bridge’
- Rescue Saves Over 50 Dogs Stuck Outside in Cages in the Arizona Heat
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!