Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A hilarious Instagram video shows a Labrador Retriever puppy’s reaction to trying sparkling water for the first time. The goofy puppy is named Poppy. According to her human, she was given a sip of the drink after begging to try it. Poppy is clearly confused by the bubbly drink’s surprising fizz.
The pup can be seen carefully tasting some of the sparkling water from a bottle cap. Her reaction is one of disgust. She jerks back and stares suspiciously at the beverage. Poppy is not a fan!
After being shared to the Instagram account, @TheBlackLabrador_Poppy, the video went viral. Since it was posted on October 27, the cute video of the goofy puppy trying sparkling water has been viewed more than 19.1 million times. Additionally, it has been liked over 600,000 times.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Furless Puppy Abandoned in Freezing Temperatures
- Rescue Puppy with Rare Birth Defect Amazes All
- Puppy Abandoned at Indianapolis Airport!
- Viral Video Alert! Dog Pushes Puppy Sibling into Pool
- Internet Reduced to Tears by Video of Nervous Puppy on First Night in New Home
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!