Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Military personnel go through an enormous amount of work, and sometimes trauma, to keep us safe. They put their lives on the line and go months at a time without seeing their loved ones. So when they finally do return, they definitely deserve a big welcome!
Gracie, the pup in this video, had the right idea when welcoming her hooman back from Afghanistan. When she sets eyes on her long-missed BFF, she absolutely explodes with happiness. The gravity of her reaction is enough to bring a tear to our eyes! We bet that she didn’t leave his side for at least a week after this video was shot!
An update in the video description confirms that Gracie and her family are all doing well. Gracie’s 12 now, but she’s still an amazing friend to this brave soldier. In honor of this sweet reunion, be sure to give a big hug to all the people and dogs in your life – even if you see them every day!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Pregnant Dog Rescued From Heartbreaking Conditions and Gives Birth to 12 Puppies
- Awesome Dog Rescue Team Helped Save a Wild Bunny From the Freeway and Get Him Home! [Video]
- Transformation of Terrified, Emaciated Dog Rescued From Busy Road in India [Video]
- Dog Rescued After Being Swept Away in California Floods
- Dog Rescued After 500 Days in Shelter, and Her Joy is Contagious! [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!