Passerbys found this sweet dog named Asami all alone and scared, hanging around a dumpster for three days, and decided to call Stray Rescue of St. Louis for help.
Source: the dodo/Youtube
After spending only a couple of hours at the rescue, this lucky pup had already found a new foster mom. “I just was drawn to her, so I decided that I’d like to go ahead and foster her,” said Amanda, her foster mom.
After arriving at her new home, Asami followed Amanda around the house as if she was afraid to be abandoned again. It’s heartbreaking to think that someone could dump a helpless, adorable animal like Asami; however, despite the trauma, you can see how happy she is to have found a permanent, loving home! To help Stray Rescue of St. Louis save more dogs, check them out on Facebook.
- Heartbreaking Rescue Story of Petal the Cat Who Was Bleeding for 2 Years and Waiting to Die
- After Spending 10 Days Apart Cat Can’t Stop Hugging His Dog Friend (VIDEO)
- This Cat Takes Care of His Sick Best Friend, Who’s a Dog! (VIDEO)
- Watch This Cat and Dog Playing Happily Together!
- Tycho and Refurb: A Lesson in Friendship for All Cats and Dogs (PHOTOS)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!