My morning routine! Watch to the end to see the worlds cutest baby goat ♥️ #animalsanctuary #morningroutine #farmlife #rescuedanimals #animallover #pettok #veganfortheanimals
@alexabmurray is the founder of Friendly Fields Farm in Waynesville, North Carolina, where she looks after over 100 rescued farmed animals. Recently, she shared on TikTok her morning routine of taking care of her over 100 rescue animals at the farm.
First up, it’s piggy breakfast time. Alexa explains that it’s easy to know when it’s pig breakfast time because you’ll see Eliot, a rescue pig sticking his snout out under the door. All of the piggies get lots of yummy and nutritious greens and they all instantly start chowing away.
Next up is feeding and saying hello to Stella, a goat who loves to sleep outside in the pasture under the stars. Then, Alexa lets out all of the ducks who have gotten their water bowls all muddy. Alexa washed the bowls out and gives them fresh water before going to let the chickens out. They are so happy to be out in the morning sun and run out to soak it all up. Finally, there’s baby goat Lily, who needs to run around and get her morning energy out.
Check out @alexabmurray on TikTok for more great content on these adorable rescued animals!Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content.Click here to Support Us
- 10 Alarming Facts About the Lives of Factory-Farmed Animals
- Fish: The New Factory Farmed Animals
- Petition: Demand the UK Keep Farmed Animals Safe From Abuse
- This Photographer Decked Out Farmed Animals With Flower Crowns to Showcase Their True Nature
- Duh! 6 Surprising Facts on the Intelligence of Farmed Animals
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!