Michael Greger, M.D., is a physician, author, and internationally recognized speaker on healthy eating, food safety, and public health.
Dr. Greger has lectured at the Conference on World Affairs, the National Institutes of Health, and the International Bird Flu Summit, among countless other symposia and institutions, testified before Congress, and was invited as an expert witness in defense of Oprah Winfrey at the infamous “meat defamation” trial. Currently Dr. Greger proudly serves as the Director of Public Health and Animal Agriculture at the Humane Society of the United States.
Dr. Greger is a regular contributor to several of the major scientific journals, and also writes about a range of health- and nutrition related topics for One Green Planet! Check out all his interesting and informative articles, below:
- Using Greens to Improve Athletic Performance
- Supreme Court: Meat industry Wins Fight to Keep Downers in Food Supply
- Plant-based Benefits Extend Beyond the Top Killers
- Beans and Gas: Clearing the Air
- Foie Gras Ban in California: Human Health Implications
- Cantaloupe and Listeria: An Estimated 85% of Cases are From Deli Meats, Not Melons
- Chicken More of an Arsenic Risk than Apple Juice
For more of Dr. Greger’s work, visit www.drgreger.org or NutritionFacts.org, where you’ll find hundreds of freely-available nutrition videos! All the proceeds from the sales of Dr. Greger’s books and DVDs are donated to charity.