Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Replying to @samjam2048 Im The Gateway Drugg for Exxposing USA’s Darkest Sećrets that effect Every. Single. Person. #microgreens #microgreensfarmer #microgreensbusiness #permaculture #sustainableliving #sustainablefarming #foodsystem #foodloop #learnontiktok #wwoof #hydroponics #permaculture #notill #regenerativeagriculture #offgrid #homestead #homesteading #selfsufficient #homegrown #growyourownfood #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #organic #organicfood #healthyfood #indoorfarming #indoorgarden #indoorgrow #garden #gardening #gardening101 #blohmtreezy #growingfruition #northfreshfarm #prepper #preppertok #shtf #shtfprepper #chickens #chickensoftiktok #backyardchickens #greenscreen
Tiktoker @BlohmTreezy‘s commitment to sustainability is truly inspiring! In a video that has since gone viral, @BlohmTreezy shares his process of growing microgreens to create a sustainable food loop in his community!
He explains that micro greens have 40 times the nutrient density than their fully-grown vegetable counterparts, and what’s great is that the process requires minimal effort and produces a high yield of nutritious food.
“Not only am I healthy, but the community that I do business in is also receiving these health benefits,” says @BlohmTreezy.
By growing his own microgreens, this tiktoker is able to reduce his reliance on store-bought produce, which often comes from unsustainable sources. He warns his viewers to watch out for fruits and vegetables which contain have pesticides, preservatives, and wax coating to keep them looking shiny and fresh.
The tiktoker’s commitment to sustainability doesn’t end with growing microgreens. He is also taking steps to ensure that his community is healthy and works with local food businesses to provide them with organic, locally grown micro greens!
This tiktoker is setting a stellar example for others to follow and urges his viewers to question everything they eat, and find out where it’s coming from and how sustainable it really is.
- How to Grow and Use Microgreens
- How to Grow Your Own Microgreens Indoors
- Mighty Microgreens Versus Super Sprouts
- Move Over Kale! Kelp is the Latest Superfood Trend
- Endive, Mustard Greens, Radicchio, and More! 10 Recipes
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!