Celebrity and businesswoman, Kylie Jenner just released her new line of clean vegan makeup. This launch was done in celebration of her 24th birthday, which was last week.
View this post on Instagram
The Kylie Jenner makeup brand was always cruelty-free but did contain a variety of animal-based products, as most makeup does.
The youngest of the Kardashian clan has mentioned on her Instagram her steps towards making more empathetic choices in her diet. Limiting her consumption of meat as many of her other sisters have started doing.
Kylie Jenner said, “I wanted to do something extra special this year. The 24K Birthday Palette is one of my favorite palettes yet. And, every product in this collection is a brand new formula we’ve never done before, plus clean and vegan!”
The new clean and vegan line was released on August 10th and features a highlighter, gloss, eyeliner, lip serum, pressed powder palette, and lip lacquer set. There is also a signed PR box being released that includes the entire collection at $350.
In the past, Kylie Jenner, as well as other members of her family, have come under fire for wearing fur. But this new makeup line shows hope that celebrities like Kylie Jenner are starting to take animal rights seriously.
- Kylie Jenner Donates $1 Million to Australian Wildfire Relief
- Global Vegan Cosmetics Market is Expanding Exponentially
- Kylie Jenner, Here’s How You Can Go About ‘Trying This Whole Vegan Thing’ the Right Way!
- Kesha Launches New Vegan Beauty Brand on HipDot Cosmetics
- Alicia Keys’ New Beauty Brand is Vegan and Cruelty-Free!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Her Favorite Plant-Based Eggplant Parm Recipe
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily. Subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!