Zoe Weil is the president of the Institute for Humane Education, which offers the first and only M.Ed. and M.A. programs in Humane Education, as well as online programs, workshops, and resources for teachers, parents, and change agents. She is the author of Nautilus silver medal winner Most Good, Least Harm; Above All, Be Kind; The Power and Promise of Humane Education, and Moonbeam gold medal winner for juvenile fiction, Claude and Medea.
Zoe’s articles focus on practical tips and information for making most good (or MOGO) choices, and emphasize the power of humane education in creating positive change. Check out all the great articles Zoe has published on One Green Planet!
- The Solution to Every Problem that Impacts People, Animals, and the Planet
- Hold the Straw…and Other Tips for a Humane and Sustainable Life
- The Power of KONY 2012 and What it Means for Our Future
- Humane Education Helps Prepare Students Better
- What is Humanity’s Essential Nature? That’s the Wrong Question
- 3 Tips for Helping Raise Kids to Serve
- The True Price of Bottled Water
- Making MOGO (most good) Choices: The True Price of a T-Shirt
- Making MOGO (most good) Choices: The True Price of a Cheeseburger
- Including Everyone in our Circle of Compassion
- Doing the Most Good and the Least Harm
For more of Zoe’s work, check out two of her highly acclaimed TED talks (available on YouTube, below), visit HumaneEducation.org, see her blog (www.zoeweil.com), or follow her on social media (@ZoeWeil).