Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A terrified Chihuahua is now safe thanks to a kind local who called Hope for Paws. Along with a few other compassionate rescuers, Eldad and Loretta worked their magic. They secured the area to keep the little dog from running away and Loretta offered her food to let her know that they were there to help. Sadly, the dog was still so scared! This innocent girl had lost her trust in humans and had her heart broken. You could see the pain in her eyes.
Once they got little Chichi out from behind a dumpster, they did their best to calm her down and learn that she could trust them. Thankfully, after a lot of patient coaxing, she settled down.
The sweetheart was taken to the Hope for Paws facility and given a bath, cuddles, and hope. All little Chichi needed was a little time to adjust and soon, she was a completely different pup!
Chichi is now in foster care and is finally getting what she always wanted… a happy, loving, safe place to just be herself. She is a loving little girl who loves to play, run, and give kisses.
- After Being Abandoned By the Only Family He Ever Knew, Scared Dog Learns to Trust People Again (VIDEO)
- Scared Dog Rescued From Golf Course Is Completely Transformed by a Little Love (VIDEO)
- Abandoned Dog Is Too Scared to Walk in His Rescuer’s House
- Watch Homeless Dog With Broken Jaw Go From Skinny and Scared to Healthy and Vibrant! (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!