Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A hilarious video of a sneaky German shepherd stealing treats from the kitchen counter has gone viral on TikTok and sent the internet into hysterics.
The TikTok shows camera footage that caught a dog using the couch to get on the kitchen counter so that he could steal the bag of treats that was on the table.
“The bag of treats on the counter went missing so I checked the camera and saw this,” the videos creator wrote across the clip.
The video has since received over 940,000 views and hundreds of comments from users on the platform.
“Our German shepherd is so mischievous when we’re away,” the video caption reads.
“The camera doesn’t prove anything and besides I saw a glitch so the video has been tampered with,” one user joked.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Petition: Demand MP Pratap Simha Apologize for Advocating for Culling Stray Dogs in India
- Dogs of Chernobyl Are Experiencing Rapid Evolution, According to a New Study
- TikToker Creates Shelter For Stray Dog and Helps Him Find Forever Home [Video]
- Shelter Dog Discovers Water for The First Time [Video]
- Sully The Breakfast Bandit: Hilarious Video of Dog Stealing Human’s Waffle Goes Viral
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!