Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A hilarious Corgi has been delighting the internet after a video of him throwing a fit because he did not want to go to the kitchen for his dinner went viral. In the video, an 11-year-old Corgi named Pippin can be seen sitting on a bedroom floor. The dog is furious that his dinner will not be served to him in the room. Instead, he will have to make his way to the kitchen to eat. The dog emits serious barks and grumbles, voicing his displeasure with this state of affairs. Fortunately, this hilarious Corgi soon cut his tantrum short, and he made his way to the kitchen where he quickly consumed his dinner. The hilarious video delighted the internet, and the senior pup even won Newsweek’s Pet of the Week Award!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Corgi Delights Plane Passengers as He Attempts to Greet Everyone
- Corgi TattleTales on Naughty Cat Sibling in Funny Video Clip
- Trapped Corgi Rescued by Golden Retrievers
- A ‘Hangry’ Corgi’s Tantrum Takes TikTok by Storm
- Paralyzed Corgi Finds New Way to Chase Birds Thanks to His Devoted Pawrent
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!