These are seriously scrumptious and an awesome snack to have on hand when you need a chocolate hit. So easy to make and the creamy texture and nutty flavor also shine through the chocolate goodness. These are amazing! Protein-packed and they have the goodness of healthy fats and antioxidants. This treat is highly nutritious as well as delicious. Make them today – you’ll love them!
Super Easy Spirulina Cashew Balls [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups raw unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tblsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tblsp raw cacao powder
- a generous pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp spirulina
- 1 heaped tbsp tahini
- sesame seeds
- Place the cashews in the blender and blitz to a fine powder.
- Place the cashew powder into a bowl and stir in the other ingredients.
- Roll into balls, just smaller than tablespoon size is ideal and roll them in sesame seeds.
- Pop into the fridge for an hour to set. Then enjoy!
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.