Cinnamon-y snickerdoodles are one of the many joys of the fall and winter season. If your cookie cravings hit, this recipe will let you satisfy in a pinch (just 2 minutes to be exact). This mug cake tastes exactly like the soft fluffy middle of a snickerdoodle.
Snickerdoodle Mug Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Mug Cake:
- 6 tablespoons oat flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
For the Cinnamon Topping:
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all mug cake ingredients together. Pour in mug.
- Mix topping ingredients and sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over the top.
- Microwave 1-2 minutes until cooked.