Spiralized carrots and zucchinis make the perfect noodles in this recipe for raw Pad Thai. The zucchini is soft, the carrots have just a little bit of bite to them, and it's all topped with a creamy, spicy sauce that you'll want to put on everything. This is a light, flavorful meal that's great for lunch!
Raw Zucchini Pad Thai [Vegan]
For the Pad Thai:
- 3 zucchinis, spiralized or julienned
- 3 carrots, spiralized or grated
- 2 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
- A handful radishes, sliced
- 1 whole bell pepper, sliced
- 1 whole tomato, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- A handful cilantro, chopped
- A handful green onions, sliced
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 Thai red chili
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Toss together all the vegetables except the cilantro and green onions.
- In a blender, food processor, or by hand combine all the ingredients for the sauce until smooth and creamy.
- Pour sauce over the vegetables and toss to combine, top with cilantro and green onion and serve.