These Raw Chocmint Super Protein Bars not only taste great but will fuel your body before or after a workout.
Raw Chocmint Super Protein Bars [Vegan]
- 1 cup of hemp protein powder
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of cacao butter
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of cashews
- 10 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of pure mint essence
- 4 teaspoons of spirulina powder
- 4 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- Melt the cacao butter in a little pot on the lowest heat.
- While waiting for it to melt, mix in a separate bowl the hemp powder, spirulina, coconut flour and desiccated coconut.
- Grind the cashews in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour in the food processor all the dry ingredients except the cocoa nibs and blend until well mixed.
- Now add the liquid cacao butter, vanilla essence, and mint essence and blend until well mixed.
- Add the dates and blend until the consistency of the paste becomes not too dry and not too moist.
- Add the cocoa nibs lastly and mix the whole lot manually.
- In a small rectangular tray, press the paste so that its height will be approx 1cm.
- Let rest in the fridge overnight and cut into squares or rectangles the day after.