These crackers are so versatile, it is great to always have a stack of them at home. Thin, crunchy and a little salty.
Quinoa and Mixed Seed Crackers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- ½ cup corn flour
- 4 tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp. linseeds
- 4 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp. mixed fresh herbs (e.g. finely chopped rosemary or thyme)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- Boil the quinoa according to package instructions. Remove all water and set aside.
- Turn the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all ingredients excluding the sea salt (including the cooked quinoa) and stir until the dough is evenly blended.
- Cover an oven tray with a baking paper and spread out the mix evenly. Place another baking paper on top and, using your hands, press out the dough as thinly and evenly as possible. Carefully remove the top paper and sprinkle over the sea salt. Use a knife to cut the dough into squares. Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes, until the crackers are completely dry.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS
Grains - OtherPumpkin SeedQuinoaSesame SeedsSunflower Seed